Sign On/Relocation Bonus Information:
This Experienced RN position is eligible for a competitive Sign On and Relocation Bonus for qualified candidates.
Those entering the RN Fellowship Program are not eligible.
Department Specific Information:
The Pediatric ED at Fairfax Hospital has an immediate need for an experienced ED Trauma RN. This is a Full Time Night Shift position.
The Inova RN:
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice.
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
• Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
• Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
• Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
• Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
• All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines