Endoscopy Nurse provide help and care for patients having endoscopic procedures. Endoscopy Nurse monitor the patient during the procedure and need to have the ability to quickly handle problems.
As an Endoscopy RN your duties consist of:
- Assisting the doctors by getting the patients ready for their procedures.
- Providing any prescribed medications.
- Evaluating the patient before sedation.
- Monitoring the patient during sedation to prevent and treat any problems.
One year of experience as an Endoscopy Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.