Endoscopy Nurse provide assistance and care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures. Endoscopy RNs monitor the patient during the procedure and need to have the ability to immediately address situations.
As an Endoscopy Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Assisting the physicians by getting the patients ready for procedures.
- Administering any prescribed medications.
- Evaluating the patient before being sedated.
- Monitoring the patient while under sedation to prevent and treat any complications.
One year of experience as an Endoscopy RN within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.