This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus. In order to be eligible for the sign on bonus, the applicant must possess 1 years of experience working as an RN in a Surgery Department. Please contact Human Resources at (248) 338-5662 for more details.
Provides patient care under the direction of Surgical Services and individual surgeon. The nursing care is devoted to intraoperative care serving as the first assistant to the surgeon during the surgical intervention. In the event that the services of the RNFA are not required due to the lack of cases needing assistants, they may be assigned to function as a scrub or circulating nurse.
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nursing License.
- Graduate of an RNFA program and internship.
- Minimum two years OR experience with proficiency in scrubbing and circulating duties.
- RNFA certification within 2 years of obtaining position.
- Basic cardiac life support (BCLS) required, advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) preferred.