Registered Nurse – Nurse Resources
We are seeking a full-time Nurse Resources RN at Central Vermont Medical Center. If you are an RN with two years or more of experience this may be the position for you!
- Receive a $5.00 Differential for being in the Float Pool for the duration of your shifts!
- Become proficient in many areas of nursing including Medical Surgical, Intensive Care, Women’s and Children’s, Emergency Department and Inpatient Psychiatry
- We offer a 9 week onboarding process with a 1:1 preceptor
- Education focused with ongoing telemetry, IV Certification and end of life classes
- Receive training and certification for ENPC, TNCC, NRP and ACLS
- We offer a shared accountability model that allows staff to participate in committees that govern decisions for the unit.
- We have an online scheduling system
- Candidates for this position must be able to work 7:00am-7:00pm
- A qualified candidate for this position must have a valid VT Nursing license and have had a minimum of 2 years in an acute care setting
- Must be able to function independently within the scope of practice and within the broad scope to department policies and goals
- Provides a safe and secure environment for patients, personnel and visitors by compliance with Hospital safety policies
- Documents appropriate aspects of nursing process in medical records
- Communicates and collaborates with all members of the health care team regarding patient care needs.
- Participates in staff meetings at least 75% of the time to enhance communication and promote growth and development of patient care.