At Dignity Health’s Arizona General Hospital, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support, and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. Also, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations via the mobile stroke program. Position requires providing service to one or more age groups including young adults through geriatric patients in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served. Position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee will support the organization's strategic plan and the goals and direction of the hospital wide performance improvement plan.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills
- AZ RN license or RN License from a Compact State.
- Please refer to www.ncsbn.org for the complete listing of Compact States.
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- ACLS certification (in monitored areas)
- Pediatric Life support (PALs) required at time of hire.
- Two years recent ED experience
- One year recent acute care experience
- Professional certification in the area of specialty
- Barrow Emergency Stroke Unit