Do you want to truly make a difference in the lives of clients and families, and working to ensure quality home health care services to our community?
Golden Health Services is seeking experienced RN Homecare Supervisors for immediate hiring. Full-Time or Part-Time to provide assessments, case management and supervise other Nurses and Home Health Aides, to monitor and ensure quality homecare services to our clients in Philadelphia area. For over a decade, Golden Health Services has been committed to providing quality home health care services to our clients in the comfort of their homes. Minimum 2 year in home health care setting, with experiences in g-tube feeding, trach and ventilator required.
Responsibilities includes the following:
- To supervises. Monitor and oversees field staff to ensure quality care and ensure compliance
- To ensure coordination of patient’s care, communication to patient/family, and other health professionals
- Review POC, 485, Orders and clinical papers
- Provide assessment and monitoring
- Provide teaching to patients and family.
- Current and valid Pennsylvania RN license
- Minimum of 2 year RN homecare working experiences
- Previous experiences with G-tube feeding, Trach and Vent required
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills and ability to work as a team player
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational skills
- Prior RN case manager/supervisory experiences a plus
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time.
Payment and Benefits:
Great salary with benefits package.
Great supportive work environment.
Competitive mileage reimbursement