PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The RN staff nurse under the direction of and in accordance with the physician's orders administers skilled nursing care.
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies
- Home Health experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V