PeaceHealth is seeking a RN - Home Health Visiting RN, Days, Full-Time for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 173085
This is an exciting time to join our Sacred Heart Home Health team as we focus on growth and development of our program. This exceptional and dedicated team provides high quality, compassionate and mission driven care.
We are proud to boast that we have a nearly 0% first year turnover rate, are the largest agency in the area, have exceptional quality and patient satisfaction scores, maintain a great relationship with the ONA, and are Non-Profit.
Responsible for working collaboratively with the Case Manager RN to provide direct skilled nursing care of patients admitted to home care services. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, problem identification/intervention implementation to achieve goal outcomes.
- Works collaboratively with the case managing RN/multi-disciplinary team following the POC while supporting the identified skilled needs of the patient.
- Revise/update the POC as assessment findings are identified through collaboration with the MD/patient/caregiver/case manager.
- Ensure that all documentation of specific care and/or care coordination meets regulatory compliance and time frames. This includes, but is not limited to: HHA Supervision/POC update; weekly wound measurement; IC and/or Fall notes completed; delegations; etc.
- Identify/communicate achievement of goals to the case manager for completion of the discharge OASIS.
- Complete OASIS visits, when assigned, at the various point in time that demonstrate the initial and on-going skilled needs of the patient.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- A minimum of one to two years experience in an acute care setting required.
- Previous home health experience preferred or willing and able to develop home health care knowledge and skills in this position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required.
- Valid driver’s license (OR, WA or AK as applicable) and proof of auto insurance required.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Well organized, flexible and able to function independently.
- Cooperative working skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of patients, families and staff.
This role is part of the bargaining unit and governed by the terms of the applicable collective bargaining contract.
EUGENE PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 66% of the time
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments; reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration or attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
- Job duties may require use of additional PPE such as eye shield, respirator and mask
Referral Bonus Eligible
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Eugene community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Eugene, Physician & Surgeons North Building (428)
Job Category: Nursing
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $36.60, more depending on experience
Required Certifications/Licensure: Basic Life Support; Registered Nurse - Oregon
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Eugene || Nursing || Clinic, Home Health, Hospice, Long-Term Care Nursing || Full Time || CARE CONTINUUM SVCS