This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with our core values: Integrity, Accountability, Best Practices, Compassion and Synergy. The employee shall support Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center's strategic plan and participate in and advocate performance improvement/patient safety activities.
The Administrative House Officer (AHO) is responsible for the management of the hospital on assigned shift to provide clinical and administrative direction to all hospital staff in the absence of nursing, ancillary, and administrative department heads. Maintains the quality, quantity and safety of all hospital services, and insures compliance with regulatory guidelines and corporate/hospital policies and procedures.Qualifications/Experience/Education:
- Five (5) years' experience in management/supervisory capacity
- Computer, internet, order entry and word processing experience preferred
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers card
- Current ACLS preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred