We Are Hiring
Title: RN-Long Term Care
City, State: Washington,DC
Location: Carroll Manor Nursing & Rehabi
Department: Skilled Nursing Facility 005
Additional Job Details: FT,Day, 80 hours, Bi- Weekly
Why Join Ascension?
Providence, part of Ascension, is a 408-bed hospital in Washington, DC with an experienced medical staff of more than 500 providers. Located near the Catholic University of America and Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Providence is situated on a 36-acre campus within a vibrant suburban residential community. Founded on the principle of service to others, Providence was born in 1861 when, at the invitation of Abraham Lincoln, the Daughters of Charity began caring for District residents who were sick, poor and vulnerable. Soon President Lincoln signed an Act of Congress to charter Providence Hospital, making it the longest continuously operating hospital in Washington, D.C.
What You Will Do
RN-Long Term Care, provides direct nursing care to patients in the long term care setting in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider .
Education and Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity