Carlton Shores Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 114 bed rehab community, is now accepting applications for full-time Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team!
We are searching for Registered Nurses (RNs) to become clinical leaders in our community with the following qualities and skills:
- Thirst for knowledge and intense desire to help others in need.
- A clear and confident communicator with superb decision making skills.
- Understanding that even the smallest details are important.
- Cool as a cucumber. Stays calm under stress and rarely acts negatively in challenging situations.
- Appreciates working with others as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, flexible, and reliable. Our patients look forward to your smile and care every day.
- An avid learner who enjoys asking questions.
Our Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Network Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management