RN/LPN/MA We are looking to ad several positions to our team. These are full-time positions for RN/LPN/MA. The team member must have strong communication skills, a friendly attitude, the ability to multi-task and work efficiently with others, as well as alone.
Education: MA license.
Preferred Qualifications: One to two years experience with patient care.
Job Description: Aiding a four physician practice in excellent patient care.
Your job duties will include but not limited to:
- Patient care using an electronic medical record system (Greenway)
- Answering and returning patient phone calls, making appointments.
- Taking vitals, medical history and performing brief medical interviews on patients.
- Scheduling outpatient procedures and explaining prep instructions to patients.
- Collecting and reviewing labs, radiology reports, and operative reports.
- Managing and coordinating patient medical records, and requests.
- Authorizing medications and procedures through pharmacies and insurance companies.
- Having the ability to travel to our Seymour satellite location if needed.
There will be times that you will be covering multiple physicians, so flexibility is a plus. We strive to ensure that quality care is given to all of our patients.
Benefits: This job is full-time (40 hours per week) and includes individual employee insurance, 401k and vacation time. Overtime is not available.