DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is currently searching for a RN Manager of
urgical Services to join our amazing staff.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you’ll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Thinking of relocating to our great city? Check out the below links:
Kansas City was recently named America’s Coolest City.
Learn more about living in KC. http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center: http://bit.ly/2fQGYbB
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- As part of the partnership the University is offering our employees and their immediate family members a 20% discount off select accelerated professional and graduate programs.
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.