We are seeking a full-time Medical/Surgical Unit RN at Central Vermont Medical Center. If you are an RN with two years or more of experience this may be the position for you!
- Our Medical/Surgical unit offers a 4-5:1 patient to Nurse ratio
- We offer a 9-12 week onboarding process with a 1:1 preceptor
- The Medical/Surgical unit is Education focused with ongoing telemetry, IV Certification and end of life classes
- We offer a shared accountability model that allows staff to participate in committees that govern decisions for the unit.
- We have an online scheduling system
- Work 72 hours but get paid for 80! Plus receive a $4.25 shift differential!
- Candidates for this position must be able to work 7:00pm-7:00am
- A qualified candidate for this position must have a valid VT Nursing license
- Must be able to function independently within the scope of practice and within the broad scope to department policies and goals
- Provides a safe and secure environment for patients, personnel and visitors by compliance with Hospital safety policies
- Documents appropriate aspects of nursing process in medical records
- Communicates and collaborates with all members of the health care team regarding patient care needs.
- Participates in staff meetings at least 75% of the time to enhance communication and promote growth and development of patient care.