DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SWEDISH MEDICAL CENTER
RN - Registered Nurse - Med Surg - Oncology
FULL TIME DAYS
Will consider all RN experience
Will consider new graduate RNs
Willing to train!
*Generous Sign On and Relocation Bonuses Available*
The Medical Oncology (Med Surg) registered nurse (RN):
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients
- Bases delivery of care on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- May rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency
- Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
About Swedish Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center, a level I trauma center and a part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Graduate of a certified school of nursing
- Current Colorado registered nurse license (may work on a current RN compact license for the first 180 days of employment)
- BLS, American Heart Association, required
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice
- Demonstrates good organizational skills
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at Swedish Medical Center
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers
- Must have 2 years of RN experience to qualify for bonus
- 2 year commitment required for bonus
- Current HCA/HealthONE employees do not qualify for bonuses
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.