Organization Vibra + Ernest
Advanced Care Hospital of Montana is currently seeking a Full Time Medical Transcriptionist to join our team!!
The Medical Transcriptionist transcribes medical reports recorded by physicians to include patient diagnostics, operations, chart reviews, and final summaries. Transcribe dictated reports and translate abbreviations to fully understandable form. Edit reports as necessary and return in printed or electronic form for review, signature, or correction. Integrates the hospital's mission and 'Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
Please click the link to check it out. https://achm.ernesthealth.com/
- Successful completion of accredited Registered Nurse program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse required.
- One (1) year recent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammer.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventative health-care measures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to articulate written and verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.