Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
In 2019 and 2020, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World’s Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to perform a variety of duties involving coordinating total nursing care for patients, participating in patient and family teaching and providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice within an assigned patient care unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. May assume Charge responsibility for assigned personnel and activities as required or directed.
- Shift: Per Deim, varied/flexible shifts
- Location: Bullard PCU- St. Luke’s Hospital New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is required.
- Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is also required.
- Three (3) months experience is preferred.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer