Position: Registered Nurse - Occupational Health
Location: Danville, VA
Schedule: 7/31 - 8/2 7:00 pm -7:00 am 8/10 -7:00 pm -7:00 am
8/14: 7:00 pm -7:00 am 9/11 - 9/13 7:00 pm -7:00 am
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs
- Documenting all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- Observing and assessing the work environment for potential dangers and hazards
- Treating injuries and illnesses for employees, including follow-ups and referrals
- Overseeing and implementing emergency and disaster preparedness programs and planning
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required.
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
- 2 year minimum experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.