Specialty: RN-Occupational Health -Travel
Locations: Spokane, Washington
Shift: 7A -1P
Duration: 3 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs.
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs.
- Monitoring thehealth status of employees.
- Coordinate patient care
- Provide immunizations
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of Occ. Health experience (preferably in a factory setting) required.
- Active Washington license
- Certified BAT/USD collection preferred
- Must have strong immunization experience
- Must have recent experience issuing the following immunizations: MME, TDAP, Meningitis, HEP B, Varicella
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing