HopeHealth has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nursefor its affiliate HopeHealth Visiting Nurse. This is an excellent opportunity to work out of your home providing telephone triage, and when needed, make on-call visits to home health patients. You will be on-call on a 7 day on/7 day off schedule, making this position an excellent choice for someone looking for a non-traditional work schedule. You will work Wednesday through Tuesday, every other week. On weekdays your work hours will be 6:00 pm 8:00 am; weekends 4:00 pm through 8:00 am. You are not required to work major holidays and split minor holidays with other on-call position.
Education / Experience:
- Current RN license in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Minimum of two (2) years home care or hospiceexperience.
- A strong working knowledge of electronic health record; Netsmart experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively triage incoming telephone information with urgency and calmness
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to effectively communicate over the phone, in person, and through written communications with a diverse population
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Competitive full time health benefits,
- Company matched retirement plan,
- Mileage reimbursement,
- Educational assistance
- Company provided life insurance.
HopeHealth Visiting Nurse is an independent, non-profit, community-based home health provider. The organization was founded in 1908 and continues to be rooted in providing high-quality home care to residents of Rhode Island and bordering towns in Massachusetts. HopeHealth Visiting Nurse provides nurses, therapists, social workers, and home care aides to patients and families in the community. The organization is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is both Medicare and Medicaid Certified.
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer