The Oncology department is seeking several Registered Nurses (RN) to join their team full time located in Everett, WA with a sign-on bonus offered to eligible candidates!
Sign-on bonus for eligible candidates of $5,000 sign-on
The Oncology RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient and is responsible for the nursing management of patients being infused with chemotherapy or biologic therapy agents, fluids and/or other medications. Provides direct patient care, consults with physicians and other nurses, sets clinical standards and is involved with education activities. Acts as liaison between patient/physician and other departments.
Preferred Experience and RN Credentials:
- One or more years current clinical experience in Oncology setting preferred. (Knowledge of professional theory and practice to give & evaluate patient care. Skill in applying & modifying the principles, methods and techniques of professional nursing to provide on-going patient care.)
- Telephone triage experience preferred.
- Demonstration of ongoing commitment to self-directed education in oncology and infusion practice.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing program (RN or BSN).
- Current Washington State licensure.
- ONS Biotherapy & Chemotherapy Provider Card Oncology Nursing Certification. If not OCN upon hire, it will be an expectation of employment once eligible.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our RN opportunities and your career growth!
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.
Work with the best. Join our Team.