Fidelity House CRC is a nonprofit organization committed to supporting people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are proud to offer 26 community residences throughout Salisbury, Amesbury, Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Georgetown and Andover along with specialized services across 68 cities and towns in Northeastern Massachusetts.
Our goal is to help children, teens and adults with disabilities such as Autism and Down Syndrome to achieve the richest and fullest lives possible. Over the years, our direct service professionals, nurses, case managers, and administrators have developed a culture of care and compassion. We are actively seeking job candidates who are committed to our mission.
Staff Nurses (RN or LPN) needed to provide skilled care and assessment to individuals with disabilities living in community residences in order to support them in achieving a rich and fulfilling life.
- Administer medication when in the assigned home
- Daily assessment of all assigned individuals
- Ensure safe and effective personal care, including bathing, feeding, and mobility
- Staff training in medical protocols, personal care skills, specific treatments, and healthy lifestyles
- Provide skilled nursing care as prescribed by the health care provider
- Go on outings with the individuals
- Assess medical equipment for appropriateness and safety
- Update medical records
- In some homes, order medications
- Review medication sheets and medical documentation
- Current Massachusetts LPN or RN license
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Developmental Disability Nurse.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clinical, organizational and communication skills.
- Trach and Vent experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to our career portal. www.fidelityhhs.org/careers
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.