- Provides direct patient care in the Operating Room setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all Surgical Services departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have a current unencumbered LA. License. BLS, ACLS, and PALS are required. New Hires are required to obtain certifications within 90 days of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled