Indian Health Service is hiring a FUll-Tim RN (Outpatient) in Whiteriver, AZ.
Pay: $58,477 - $71,635.00 per year
Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan Repayment Program
- Loan repayment of $20,000 a year/IHS Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive Salary
- 10% evening/night differential
- 25% weekend differential
- 13- 26 days' vacation
- 13 sick days, 10 Federal Holidays
- Numerous health plans to choose; continue in retirement
- Transfer opportunities-1 license/50 states
- Outstanding Federal Benefits Plan
*Recruitment bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in addition to salary
- Provide comprehensive professional nursing care to patients.
- Input patient care information in manual and automated record systems.
- Perform procedures, treatments and medication administration.
- Administer medication orally, intramuscularly, subcutaneously, topically, etc.
- Provide instructions to patient and/or family members.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license or certfication
- 1 or more years' RN experience
- Outpatient/Clinical experience preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing
About Whiteriver, AZ
Of all the areas to visit, travelers would be hard pressed to find a region offering more—more natural beauty, more history and culture, more recreation, more adventure, more memories—than Arizona's White Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30 miles from the resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low. Ranging from mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000 feet in the mountains, this region offers a four-season climate. Take the family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the twisting roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon Rim, a vast geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors the pines. Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer months, and in the winter you can't beat a quick trip to the Sunrise Ski Resort which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.
Reno Gazette Journal. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Outpatient Nurse, Location:Show Low, AZ-85902