Do you love working with children?
We're Hiring for a Full-time Private Duty Pediatric VENT Registered Nurse (RN) in the Oshkosh area - Offering a $3,500 Sign on Bonus and Weekly Pay!
Must have Pediatric and Vent experience
The Private Duty Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) in Oshkosh, WI provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources.
Almost Family is partnered with LHC Group, the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions according to the Plan of Care in the treatment of the patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Consult with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician where permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), and other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in report, care coordination activities/ case conferences and discharge planning..
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct by delivering care in a manner that protects and preserves the patients dignity, rights, values, beliefs, privacy and autonomy
- Complete a clinical note for each visit within required timeframes, capturing physical assessment, home environment, medication changes and any skilled interventions provided during the course of the visit as well as any care coordination with health care team. This note will be incorporated into the patient's record
- Participate in all required in services programs
- Participates in educational offerings and clinical experiences offered by LHC to maintain current knowledge, skills, abilities and judgment in clinical practice
- Adhering to and supports the agency’s care management model
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Wisconsin.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required. (we provide training)
- Understands the concepts of home health care and the role as a member of a full discipline health care team.
- Must have Pediatric and Vent experience