The Pediatric Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for pre/postoperative and pediatric patients through their hospital stay. The Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- CPR required of all RN’s.
- Pediatric Biotherapy/Chemotherapy within 6 months of hire
- PALS preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.