Physician Practice Heart & Vascular Nurse
· The Registered Nurse assists in the assessment of patient by taking vital signs, blood pressure, patient history, medication listing, and determining chief complaint.
· Performs tests as directed by physician, will be working with an Interventional Cardiologist. Assists with procedures, medications, vascular surgeries, deep would care
AP Prepares equipment and assist physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
· Assists with patient teaching and instructions
· Triages patients to determine which are emergencies and provide immediate support if deemed necessary.
· Assist in the development and documentation of patient care protocols and procedures and patient education materials.
· Compile and analyze variety of medical and operational data and prepare reports for outcomes measurement and program efficacy.
RN License state of MI, BLS Certification - Required
Heart & Vascular RN experience preferred
Familiar with working on cardiac procedures, medications, vascular surgeries
Familiar with cardio surgeries, deep tissue wounds and procedural care
· Three or more years of professional nursing experience in a clinical setting required.
· Medical practice office setting experience is strongly preferred
· Candidates must have successfully completed or graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.