The Children's Hospital of San Antonio/CHRISTUS Health System is seeking pediatric intensive care nurses to provide care and treatment for children and adolescents with critical care disease processes. Join the only stand-alone children's hospital in San Antonio providing comprehensive pediatric care.
Our intensive care unit currently consists of 24 PICU and 16 Intermediate Care beds. RNs collaborate with a diverse multidisciplinary team to provide compassionate and family-centered care for PICU/IMC patients and their families.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.