RN, Quality CARE Manager
This Registered Nurse Quality CARE position reports to the President and leads the outstanding care team and quality client care model as well as improve overall revenue and profitability. The RN, Quality CARE Manager is a management position that involves all facets of the Right at Home private duty care business model. This agency does not deal with insurance, government contracts an other lengthy paperwork processes. This position is about leading our core values in providing senior choice, setting realistic expectations, delivering on those expectations and presenting all aspects fo the agency with high-touch and professional delivery. The major responsibilities of this position are summarized as follows.
- Have a passion for elder care with a vision of providing seniors with safe choices in aging at home
- Possess a desire to lead, fine tune and deliver quality and customized homecareQuality
- Complete Client Skilled Nursing Assessments and care planning associated with private duty care
- Deliver skilled nursing services (hospital to home, med recon, med fills, catheter care, ostomy, etc.)
- Coordinates delivery of care along health care continuum utilizing agency and community resources.
- Client care plan development, optimization and maintenance
- Change in condition management.
- Suggestive proactive continuity of care (Home Health, etc) to prevent admission/readmission
- Client Care Management (coordination, documentation, communication)
- Lead Care Team development (training in-services, skill evaluations, supervisory visits) model
- Manage direct reports (Direct Care Managers)
- Collaborate with Director, RightCARE Solutions
- Participation in evaluating, revising, and maintaining business processes and quality of service standards
- Documents legibly and according to Right at Home documentation guidelines and accepted nursing standards.
- Utilizes supplies, medications, and equipment in a responsible and cost-effective manner to achieve desired outcomes.
- Communicates potential risk management issues appropriately.
- Reports abuse or unsafe/illegal practice as required by law.
- Practices nursing and operations with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences.
This position is responsible for all client care delivery and overall care management in accordance with agency policies and procedures and all other applicable procedures manuals and relevant professional standards. This includes responsibility for agency quality of care model as it relates to the training and supervision of the agency care providers.
Additional Desired Functions
- Earn respect and understand the concept of client AND Caregiver Engagement success
- Promote / Market Right at Home services in professional environments when opportunity presents itself.
- Coordinate and Supervise quality of care as it relates to client load.
- Perform in-services on specific in-home care and / or other health related topics.
- Participates in community relations activities such as health fairs and networking events where CEU credits may apply.
- Handle on-call / emergency escalation requirements as requested and/or as available
- Visit client and referral relationships
- Define protocols for levels of safe care in the home
- Follow changes in the industry for home care delivery
- Work with agency to determine viability of and adherence to CHAP accreditation.
Education, Experience Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Availability
- Experience in Home Care Delivery - preferrably non CMS
- Active, and in Good Standing, Massachusetts State RN license.
- Prior leadership and employee / supervisory / process / Qiality management experience a plus
- Computer Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving, take charge disposition
- Strong “Personal Brand”
- Desire to teach, educate and mentor
- Use of an insured automobile and a valid driver’s license or access to adequate transportation.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 72800.00 Annual