Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
* BCLS Certification.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Basic computer knowledge.