The Cardiac Inpatient Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. The Cardiac Inpatient Unit is a 31 bed unit specializing in the care of patients with cardiac arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, congestive heart failure, coronary artery bypass grafting, and other coronary interventions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN license
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- At least one year experience in a critical care acute setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written