We Are Hiring
RN-Cardiology - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time,Day - Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi Campus - 34015 - Novi,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients undergoing diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Assesses, prepares and positions patients for procedures. Performs conscious sedation and hemodynamic monitoring as necessary.
- Prepares, implements and documents plan of care. Communicates patient's condition to physician before, during and after procedures.
- Performs and/or facilitates diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
- Performs set up and provides equipment and supplies before, during and after procedures.
- Displays ability to perform unit-specific skills based on unit competency validation process and department-required certifications, to be required within department scope.
- Provides leadership to health care team including orientation, delegating work assignments, charge RN and other leadership responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the organization's core values and nursing mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.