We Are Hiring
RN Case Manager - Case Management 001 - PRN, Rotating - St Vincent's Medical Center - Bridgeport, CT
Work Schedule: M-F work coverage and occasional weekend coverage, day shift
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent’s Health Services, part of Ascension, operates St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport , CT, and a number of other sites of care. Founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1903, St. Vincent’s is a mission-driven organization committed to exceptional healthcare for all with special consideration for the poor and underserved.
What You Will Do
As an RN Registered Nurse - Case Manager with St. Vincent's Health Services, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Ensuring and facilitating achievement of quality and clinical cost outcomes.
- Identifying, procuring and coordinating services and resources needed by patient and family for discharge.
- Demonstrates ability to be customer focused and able to effectively interact with physicians, team members, community agencies, families with diverse values, religious and cultural ideas.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, follow established policies and procedures and be accountable for team work. Good time management skills.
- Other Duties as assigned
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Preferred Credential(s):
Education and Work Experience:
- Registered Nurse with (5) years of Clinical experience
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hires including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's Health Services participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)