This position provides direct patient care in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Assists the physician in collecting pertinent data in the care of all patients in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Provides care in accordance with the nursing process.
- Current Texas RN license
- Current CPR and ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- 3-5 years as RN, 1-3 yrs in specials procedures or Cardiac Cath Lab
- Basic knowledge of cardiac cath lab and hemodynamic monitoring
- ACLS within 1 year of hire. Cath Lab Registry within (2) years of hire
- Must complete preceptor competencies within 6 months of hire
- Continuous education in cardiac cath lab, electrophysiology and peripheral vascular studies.