Registered Nurse Clinical Support
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time, Days
Adventist Care Centers
Adventist Care Centers is the skilled nursing branch of Adventist Health System, one of the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare systems in the United States. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by providing whole person care that meets the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of all who reside with us. Taking care of our team members is just as important to us as taking care of our residents, which is why we provide comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and tuition reimbursement, for both full- and part-time employees. Apply today to join our team in providing whole person care!
To provide ongoing observation, evaluation, intervention, education, and review of all resident care services to assure that quality indicators are met.
What you will responsible for:
- Serve as a liaison to the facility Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) for system evaluation and improvement.
- Participate in monitoring and analyze quality indicators and CMS 5 Star Rating by reviewing the actual process used, utilization forms and audits, staff knowledge base, and resident outcomes. Following intervention implementation to resolution with QMS direction.
- Assist with internal audit processes in the facility to assure utilization of resources and facility systems for quality improvement.
- Assisting in the external audit process as assigned.
- Assist in the training of Directors of Nursing new to the role and orientation of Directors new to the facility.
- Assists in the development overview of facility policies and procedures as assigned or requested.
- Reviews resident care services cost factors and assists in offering consultation in cost controls through efficiency whenever possible.
- Continuous and in-depth involvement in the assigned facilities
- Participate in the review of the Quality Assessment and Assurance Committee minutes to assure action plans are identified and are executed in assigned facilities.
- Participate in the analysis of the resident roster, census, and condition forms from assigned facilities to measure quality indicators and confer with appropriate interdisciplinary staff on identified patterns.
- Provide education and in-services.
- Participate in the internal audit process; monitor outcomes and action plan development with QMS.
- Participate in the external audit process as assigned.
- Provide systematic review in training of Director of Nursing responsibilities and a hands-on orientation to the implementation of duties.
- Available in the facility as requested by the Regional, Administrator, or Director of Nursing for consultation or assistance.
- Participates in Regional Director of Nursing meetings regularly. May be in conjunction with QMS. In identifying practical solutions to meet facility needs, will provide consultation, education, and motivation required by the facility to meet those needs.
- May be required to act as interim facility Director of Nursing when needed.
- Travel 50% local / Florida and 40% Texas / Kansas with 10% Resource office as needed.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- 1-2 years in prior supervisory capacity
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 2-5 years as a Director of Nursing, Administrator, or significant other management experience in Long-Term care(preferred)