Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Critical Care experience preferred
- At least 1 year of nursing experience in an acute setting preferred
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.