We Are Hiring
Are you an experienced acute care Registered Nurse?
IF so, join our amazing team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
Why Join Ascension?
- Exceptional Reputation: For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes nurses have embodied the spirit and mission of the hospital by providing excellence in nursing practice with quality patient-and-family centered care.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As you embark on the next step in your nursing career, we’d like to invite you to take it with us. Join our team of over 800 physicians and 3,000 nurses and associates working in a wide variety of specialties every day to provide the best care in the Baltimore area.
- As a Saint Agnes RN, you will have the opportunity to implement and monitor your patient’s care plans, including monitoring, recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate.
- In your role, you will serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, along with notating and carrying out physician and nursing orders.
- Towards the end of your patient’s hospital stay, you will also assess and coordinate your patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Shift and facility information:
- This position is our float pool. Where an RN floats depends on the experience you bring to the table.
- Per Diem Tier 2: Our Tier 2 positions require a minimum commitment of 60 hours within a six week cycle. Two shifts must be during the weekend. One winter holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's Day) is required per year.
- Night shift
- This position is not benefit eligible
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
What You Will Need
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition “Compact State” obtained prior to hire date.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
Education and Work Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- At least 18 months of Registered Nursing experience required (acute care / hospital setting)
Equal Employment Opportunity