The float staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
* BCLS Certification.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Basic computer knowledge.