Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
At Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
We have a great opportunity for Registered Nurses at our 40 bed rehabilitation hospital in Lafayette, Indiana!
Currently seeking Day and Night shifts, Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem opportunities! Weekend shifts also available!
Develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Ernest Health. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- CRRN and ACLS preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Questions or concerns regarding your application, or to setup an interview, please contact Matt Marakis, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com .
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.
Please visit www.lrrh.ernesthealth.com for other opportunities.