Organization Vibra + Ernest
We have a great opportunity for a Full Time DAYS OR NIGHTS Registered Nurse at our 32 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Weslaco, Texas !
Check out our Employee Recognition Activities on Facebook!!! https://www.facebook.com/WeslacoRehabHospital/
Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!! - Click here to apply: http://wrrh.ernesthealth.com/
Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!
*PRN Night shift opportunities also available!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout the city of Weslaco and its surrounding cities throughout Hidalgo County and the Rio Grande Valley.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
At Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital , we provide inpatient rehabilitation to people recovering from disabling diseases and injuries, such as strokes, orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries. In addition, we treat individuals who may have chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
Please click the link to check it out. http://wrrh.ernesthealth.com/
The Registered Nurse develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of our company. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- CRRN and ACLS from a company-approved vendor preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.