The management of day-to-day clinical operations of multiple clinic(s) with multiple providers. Provides direction to Clinical Staff. Provides professional nursing care for clinic patients in conjunction with providers. Works independently and often without direct supervision.
- Current Texas Drivers License and liability insurance.
- RN License
- CPR Certification
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- 3 or more years of experience in a medical setting with some supervisory experience
- Experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software
- Basic Office Equipment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrates working knowledge of coding