Interested in working for one of the top medical centers in New England and in a Level I Trauma Center?
The OR with 26 spacious high-tech suites may be just what you're looking for. Both inpatient and outpatient procedures are done in these ORs, care is provided to patients of all age's neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatrics.
The Registered Nurse is a key member of the surgical team who may function in a circulator or scrubbing capacity. Services include ENT, general surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology, oral surgery, neuro, robotic, vascular and cardio-thoracic surgery. We offer a periop 101 residency program for new and experienced RN's looking to enter the field of OR nursing. We have a dedicated night and weekend teams so there is minimal call and coverage needed for these off shifts.
We have openings in various services as well as many opportunities for flexible day and evening schedules. We also have an expanded orientation for those RN's who need the additional skills to succeed in a Level 1 trauma center.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, a minimum of 1 year acute care experience with current NH registered nurse licensure required. Annual Influenza immunization required.
· Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program
· Eligible to sit for the NCLEX exam
· Eligible for NH nursing license
· For newly graduated/ licensed nurses a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) is required
· Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 5 years' experience *
· Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with a non-nursing Bachelor's Degree *
· Internal and Affiliate Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses *
· Affiliate Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years' experience *
ü Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
ü Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.
* All Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses must commit to completing a BSN or higher nursing degree within 10 years of their hire date.