Traditional Home Health Care
Become a Traditional Team Member!
RN, Registered Nurse - On Call Hospice
Every other Friday at 5pm through Monday at 8:30am
Lackawanna County and surrounding areas
Join a team of professionals caring for the people of its community
Traditional Home Health Care is a leader in the Home Health Care field providing skilled home services and state of the art educational programs that have proven results.
Our goals are clear: In business for over 11 years, Traditional's proactive and skilled approach to health care and education, provides the tools and emotional support to the patient. Traditional Home Health Care's team of providers take great personal pride in seeing our patient's overall health and quality of life in the comfort of the patients home. Be a part of a growing company locally owned and operated. We care about our employees offering continued education classes and trainings, recertification classes and hours, benefits and flexible schedules that offer
permanent lifestyles for you and your family.
The ideal candidate:
- RN Case Manager in our Hospice Division is an aspiring individual looking to grow in an industry with the company.
- The ideal candidate would work to uphold the quality of life for both the dying individual and the caregiver.
- Our RN Hospice Nurses are involved in helping patients, and their families feel more comfortable about death and providing them with the emotional support they need.
- Additionally, hospice nurses will do their best in assisting family members to manage any practical details that may be involved when caring for a dying loved one.
- Able to demonstrate optimism, enthusiasm and willingness to work constructively with other health care team members and reflect concern for the well-being of patients and employees.
- Having experience with hospice patients or in the hospice environment is a plus.
- RN Candidate would preferably have (1) year general nursing preferred with current hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care experience.
- RN to perform phone triage and prn home visits for our hospice patients during after hours
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death/dying
All interested candidates please complete an online application via our website or
Click Apply below. You may also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Home Health, Lackawanna County, Luzerne County RN Jobs, Scranton, RN Jobs, RN Jobs Near Me, Registered Nurse, Clarks Summit, Carbondale, Hospice, Home Care, LPN, Hospice RN, caregivers