We have a great opportunity for a PRN Registered Nurse at our 40 bed inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation hospital in Greenwood, SC!
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Lafayette and surrounding areas.
At Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital , we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification.
- CRRN and ACLS preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Please visit http://www.grrh.ernesthealth.com for other opportunities.