Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Three-years experience in nursing speciality care area preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- Unit specific certifications required.