Provide individualized, goal directed nursing care to patients through the use of the nursing process. Ensures high service standards while promoting an excellent patient experience.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.BLS with the American Heart Association
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.