DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*Generous Sign On and Relocation Bonuses Available*
The Swedish Medical Center Medical Surgical and Spine unit is a 20 bed specialty med surg unit that cares for a wide variety of patients, including:
- Pre and post op spine patients
- Med Surg
- Trauma overflow
- Vascular, plastics and ENT patients
Orientation consists of 6-10 weeks of personalized training based on experience. This is a great department to jump start your career or expand your current knowledge and experience.
Come join our team and work with the best!
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients
- Bases delivery of care on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- May rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency
- Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- 401(k) with 100% Annual Match
- Education Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistant
- Clinical Certifications Support
- Scholarships for Dependents
- Financial Wellness and Coaching
- Education and College Advising
- Medical, Dental, Flex Spending, life and disability
Join the Swedish Medical Center team and work with the best!
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse Licens
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice
- Must have 2 years of RN experience to qualify for bonus
- 2 year commitment required for bonus
- Current HCA/HealthONE employees do not qualify for bonuses
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.