Park Vista is hiring a Full Time RN Supervisor! The RN is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls, as indicated.
**12/hr Shift (Either Monday, Friday and Saturday or Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
***Text Code PV4031 to (714) 706-1455 to Apply!
- Supervises and oversees the direct care of the residents being provided by the LVN�s, C.N.A.�s and RNA�s on his/her shift in order to maintain quality resident care
- The RN supervisor is responsible for contacting resident�s attending physicians for change of condition, new admission orders, discharge orders and all necessary changes in medication and treatment orders. He/She is responsible for notifying resident family members/surrogate decision makers of all changes in condition, changes in medication and treatment orders, obtaining informed consents, developing resident care plans, accurate and timely documentation of all physician, resident, family member/surrogate decision maker communication. Ability to respond quickly, calmly and professionally to medical emergencies. Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations.
- Knowledgeably and skillfully performs Intravenous therapy, tube feedings, oxygen administration and related procedures. Accurately carries out medication administration and treatment procedures as necessary. Willing to accept additional responsibilities in emergency situations to ensure quality resident care is maintained.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have at least one-year of supervisory experience and at least two years experience with providing direct nursing care to the elderly and chronically ill patients preferably in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must know and understand Title 22 and OBRA Regulations.
- Additional managerial experience preferred.
About Park Vista Health Center:
ParkVista is a Health Center located in Fullerton, adjacent to the campus of Morningside of Fullerton, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. ParkVista offers 82 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 54 Assisted Living apartments, including a dedicated and secure memory support wing. ParkVista provides professional staffing 24 hours a day, as well as full-service rehabilitation resources including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Set in a beautiful location, our residents enjoy delicious meals; many planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities; and compassionate assistance with daily living, all with the goal of the highest level of independence possible.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
ParkVista Health Center offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://parkvista.hrmdirect.com