RN Supervisor Mother/Baby
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Full Time
Medical Center of Las Colinas is focused on providing high-quality care to our community - we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with our talented team of healthcare professionals, technology and customer-friendly environment.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shift to shift activities
- Provides leadership and direction to departmental staff.
- Assigns and follows up with staff regarding patient care, departmental flow and interacts in leadership capacity with other departments; intervenes in patient, customer complaints/questions and resolves or refers to management team promptly.
- Participates in direct patient care/assists departmental staff as needed.
- Coordinates patient flow, processes intradepartmental and utilizes nursing supervisor for assistance with ancillary services.
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to high risk antepartum, gynecological patients, newborns and mothers.